- The promoter is Listing Loop Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 628 994 276) of 1 Fuji Crescent, Mornington Victoria 3931, contactable on 1300 695 667 (“Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 1 June 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 20 July 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older as at the date of entry.
- Directors, management and employees (including their immediate families) of the Promoter, its suppliers, associated entities and agencies are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must have, during the Promotional Period:
(a) registered for the competition:
(i) on the Promoter’s website at www.listingloop.com.au; or
(ii) using the Promoter’s App,
and verified their mobile number;
(b) “liked” or “followed” the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram pages; and
(c) confirmed their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to paragraph 8, only one entry is allowed per person.
(a) an entrant refers a user by sharing the ‘Click here to share your link’ link available at www.listingloop.com.au; and
(b) that referred user enters the competition as a direct result of the link share,
the Promoter will grant the referring entrant and the referred entrant an additional entry in the competition.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry and the entrant (including the entrant’s identity and age) and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant who it believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process.
- The first entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will win, either:
(a) a $5,000 Bunnings gift card made out to the name of the entrant; or
(b) a Kitchen Aid prize gift card valued at $5,000,
at the election of the prize winner.
- The date of the draw will be 21 July 2021 at 12 noon at the Promoter’s premises, 1 Fuji Crescent, Mornington Victoria 3931. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner within 2 (two) days of the draw by phone, and in writing via email. The winner will also be published in The Australian and on the Promoter’s website (www.listingloop.com.au) by 28 July 2021.
- If the prize winner is unable to be contacted and/or the prize remains unclaimed by 29 July 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12 noon on 30 July 2021 at the Promoter’s premises, 1 Fuji Crescent, Mornington Victoria 3931, subject to any directions from regulatory authorities. If applicable, the Promoter will attempt to contact the unclaimed prize draw winner within 2 (two) days of the draw by phone, and in writing via email. The unclaimed prize draw winner will also be published in The Australian and on the Promoter’s website (www.listingloop.com.au) on 6 August 2021.
- The winner will be determined by random draw using an approved electronic drawing system (South Australian Approval No 1224), and the Promoter’s decision in relation to the result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or delay the promotion due to unforeseen circumstances at any point during the promotion, subject to the approval from regulatory authorities.
- The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking or use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.